1. In order to get your diploma you must attend 3 events from the scientific program (lectures, workshop, round table). It is valid for both, active and passive participants.
2. Participants who will not present their paper, will NOT receive a participation certificate!
3. The papers will be judged by committees composed of respected professors of the medical community in Craiova. The participants will be awarded prizes and diplomas.
People who need a VISA or INVITATION LETTER, must send to the VISA DEPARTAMENT (see ”The Team” ) an evidence that they are students (proof of enrollment), passport number, nationality, full name, city, university. We will give an invitation letter only for participants who are students and are attending our conference.
Authors, co-authors, coordinators, faculty
1. One author and maximum 4 co-authors.
2. Generally, the author elaborates and/or leads the study and is responsible to respond to comments and questions of the jury on behalf of the team.
3. Specify doctor/professor as coordinator. (the coordinator cannot be co-author)
4. Specify the academic center of origin.
Abstract – Please name the uploaded file “[Author] – [Title]” for easy identification in our database.
1. Respects basic structure of the paper (Introduction, Material and methods, Results, Conclusions, Keywords).
2. The abstract must be written in English.
3. The abstract must contain a maximum of 300 words, using Times New Roman font, size 12.
4. Abstract must not contain images, charts, graphs or tables.
5. Add a maximum of 5 keywords.
We accept both articles reviews and original papers
To submit your abstract you must upload it at Profile Details on your Account. Note that the .docx you upload has to contain all the fields, including Title, Category, Author, Co-authors and Keywords.
The DEADLINE for Abstract submission is 31th October 2019, 23:59 (GMT+2)!
1. Active participants can present their scientific paper in the following sections:
• Public Health
• Fundamental sciences
• Surgery sciences
• Case reports for Residents
• Poster section for students (only case reports are admitted)
• Anatomical drawing contest
2. Total presentation time is 6 minutes: 4 minutes for the presentation itself and 2 minutes for questions.
3. The presentation should be one in Power Point or Prezi.
4. Poster section for students:
- Only case reports will be presented at this section.
- All the information on the poster must be in English.
- Poster size should not surpass 60cm x 85 cm.
- Please do not use the slides of a powerpoint presentation as a poster; a poster is one continuous sheet.
Anatomical drawing contest – Please name the uploaded file “[Author] – [Title]” for easy identification in our database.
Drawing must respect following criterias:
• Size: minimum 21×29,7 cm (A4), maximum 50×70 cm (A2).
• Style: pencil/charcoal or in colour.
• Subject: anatomy study.
Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 drawings.
To submit your drawings you must photograph or scan each of your work and upload it at Profile Details on your Account.